A list of frequently updated websites providing COVID-19 related updates and resources.
- ALNAP: COVID-19 Response Portal
This portal contains COVID-19-relevant guidelines, tools, papers, webinars and lessons learnt from across and beyond the ALNAP membership (consisting of members such as WHO and UNICEF). The portal is updated regularly with information relevant to the planning, adaptation and delivery of humanitarian activities in response to COVID-19.
- World Health Organisation (WHO): Covid-19
Contains public advice, country and technical guidance, rolling updates, an FAQ, travel advice, situation reports, media resources, and more.
GEOGRAPHIC REGIONAL UPDATES
- ASEAN: Health Sector Efforts on COVID-19
This page provides an overview of the statistics on the ASEAN Member States.
- OHCA, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (ROAP): Asia and the Pacific Humanitarian Update Situation Report
Legal Aid and Advocacy
- Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law: Covid-19 Watch
A hub of articles providing up-to-date expert commentary and analysis of COVID-19’s impact on refugees and other forced migrants.They address news articles from around the world, in turn promoting and advocating for the medical, economic and social support for refugees to protect them from the impacts of COVID-19.
- US Department of State: Covid-19 Country Specific Information
This regularly updated page contains information on border closures worldwide.